Friday 12th February 2016
- I am so totally going to see this documentary on the twisted legacy of street photographer Vivian Maier—who worked in complete and intentional obscurity (her day job was as a nanny) and whose museum-quality body of work was only discovered decades after her death. And who maybe was a spy? (Kottke)
- The pretty windows of New York. (Curbed NY)
- Who says there are no quality single men left out there, ladies? (New York)
- On a similar note: check out how a Google Earth image got one man busted for cheating. (The Daily What)
- This video about bullying is so powerful it just about knocks you over with its message—but when one considers the topic, maybe that’s exactly appropriate.