- Kate Moss may not be the best role model for our children, but she sure does know how to pull together an outfit. Check out 128 of her best, from 1990 on. (The Cut)
- Also: here are many, many post-Emmy red carpet carpet rundowns for your delectation: New York, Fab Sugar, Daily Mail, Huffington Post, E! and Stylecaster.
- Plus! The Fug Girls got to watch the red carpet from the actual red carpet this year: read their postmortem here and learn which Girls girl they think hit it out of the park, whose presence they were most pleasantly surprised by, and whose dress was actually totally transparent IRL. (New York)
- In honor of Bruce Springsteen‘s 63rd(!) birthday yesterday: 63 of his best lyrics. (Flavorwire)
- You must look at this Forbes list of America’s top hipster neighborhoods, if for no other reason than to read about the methodology they employed to draw their conclusions, which almost reads like satire. (Forbes)