- Sarah Silverman’s new PSA taking aim at voter fraud measures is galvanizing, hilarious, and thoroughly NSFW. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Props to Ralph Lauren for being the first American designer to feature a plus-size model—size 12 Robyn Lawley—in a major ad campaign. I know there are going to be people who complain that Lawley’s body isn’t really all that plus, but I have been inside the belly of the beast and am here to assure you that this is progress.
- On a similar note, and rather wonderfully: The Cast of West Wing reunited for this PSA in support of nonpartisan candidate for Michigan’s Supreme Court Bridget Mary McCormack, sister of longtime West Wing cast member Mary McCormack.
- Just because I have successfully broken myself of my Real Housewives habit doesn’t mean I didn’t really, really enjoy this slideshow of Beverly Hills housewife Adrienne Maloof’s home, which she has just put on the market for $26 million. Because: wow. Money does not care where it goes, people.
- And here’s just a whole ton of street style from Milan, if you’re feeling inclined to gaze upon the glamour, the glory, and the all-out lunacy this Friday morning: Italian Vogue, Style.com, French Vogue, Marie Claire, Italian Grazia, Fashionologie, The Cut, Elle.