- Is this Paris Match photo not one of the most astonishing images of fashion week ever? The Zoolander-esque level of oblivion on the face of the girl in the middle slays me.
- Let’s have a comprehensive look at the most wildass (and ouchy-looking) shoes of the week, why don’t we? (Refinery 29)
- And while we’re at it, here’s some seriously directional runway nail art. (Style List)
- Over at New York, The Fug Girls did their usual spectacular job of bringing to life the world of the front row—in all of its A-through-D-list glory. Every single installment is a gas, but if you’re in the mood for just a taste, check out their wrap-up of fashion week superlatives.
- I like a girl who can laugh at what a crazy narcissist she is, and the Man Repeller certainly brings the goods, calling herself out for Googling her name to find all of her street shots from the week—and then, natch, posting them.
And here are a few places where I checked out street style this week.
- Grazia Italia, which brought the crazy, but also brought a consistent feed of chic ladies looking lovely as well.
- The Cut, which amused with their moody music videos devoted to accessories, and Pattern Recognition slideshows showcasing spotted-on-the-fly microtrends.
- British Vogue only took photos of front row inhabitants, which meant not so much wackitude and more serious chic: French Vogue editor Emmanuelle Alt in an army green shirt and trousers; L’Uomo Vogue,’s Giovanna Battaglia in the simplest, most perfect black shift; Christy Turlington looking ravishing as ever in a clean black suit. They could teach the kids a thing or two about pulling an outfit together. And also maybe a little something about looking both ways before smiling for the camera.