- This guy got so annoyed over his $137 traffic ticket that he paid for it with137 orgami pigs. (HuffPo)
- Fashion week had a very Jackie Collins novel moment the other day, when the owner of a French publishing company and her two daughters got into it with a publicist at the Zac Posen show over their seating, and the publicist got bitch-slapped. The words, “It was just to humiliate her” and “You do not F–k with French people” were uttered. Now the publicist is suing for $1million over the tete a tete. (The Telegraph, Racked)
- Did you hear the one about how Wikipedia determined that Philip Roth was an unreliable source on his own novel? (Time)
- Jean Ralphio returns! (Flavorwire)
- For every single woman who’s ever had a married friend tell her that maybe you’re just not putting yourself out there enough, I present #myfriendsaremarried, the single-topic Tumblr that says it all.