- The handbags of the ladies of fashion week: the music video. (The Cut)
- And here you have it: the first twenty minutes of Homeland. (EW)
- This Playboy Club bunny manual from 1968 is quite fascinating, and more than a little creepy. (Retronaut)
- Mindy Kaling’s fake tweets from fashion week are hilarious. And her New York magazine cover story is pretty funny too—which you might expect. And also quite moving. Which you might not. (Refinery 29, Vulture)
- Finally, and on a slightly bummer note: There’s not a New Yorker alive who can’t tell you exactly where they were when the planes hit the towers 11 years ago today, or when—after the towers fell—they felt like their lives would ever feel normal again. So here’s to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of this city to bounce back. And also to the importance of never, ever forgetting. The Daily Beast has a pretty thorough package of anniversary-themed pieces today, on everything from the status of the memorial museum and One World Trade Center to a rundown of the best 9/11 books and tons more.