- Really gross—and for the most part entirely unsound—beauty tips from the 19th century. (Mental Floss)
- There are actually three ways to cook pasta. This is fascinating to me. (Food 52)
- This affluent Florida lawyer is bringing a class-action suit against Forever 21 for crediting her exactly one penny less than she was owed after returning a pair of the shorts. (Stylelist)
- Famous people’s very big closets. (AD via Flavorwie)
- Edie Sedgwick worship gives me the icks, but I do find this footage of her appearance with Andy Warhol on Merv Griffin is not at all uninteresting. (Sunset Gunshots)
Comments are closed.