- Is Jenna Lyons trying to get us all on the Spirit Hood bandwagon? Nah, just having a laugh at her desk for a story in Self Service magazine. (Fashion etc.)
- Louis Vuitton’s (maybe-just-a-tiny-bit-egregious) lawsuit against The Hangover was dismissed. (The Cut)
- I’m thinking maybe Adidas maybe should have thought through the implications of this whole sneakers-with-shackles thing before moving forward with them. (The Daily What)
- Carrie Underwood must have known that she’d catch all sorts of hell from her Christian fans for coming out out in support of gay marriage —which makes the fact that she did it anyway all that much more badass. (IDLYITW)
- One never tires of evil-bloody-dictators-and-their-disco-queen-daughters stories, does one? (The Daily Beast)
Comments are closed.