- Portia de Rossi—who needs to be more universally recognized as hilarious—has been cast as Lily Munster in Mockingbird Lane, NBC’s update of the Munsters.
- Lifetime is creating a reality show called My Life is a Lifetime Movie and I, hideously, am all for it. (The Frisky)
- Andy Samberg is off to the UK to shoot a BBC Three Series called Cuckoo, executive produced by the same guy responsible for the original The Office. (Flavorwire)
- Will it be love for Ron Swanson? (SplitSider)
- Hey! Rag & Bone sample sale, guys! (Fashion Etc)
- Kids. (New York)
- Arkansas girl Beth Ditto gives Into The Gloss its most (only?) punk rock moment ever, sharing adolescent tales of tinting her hair with Sun-In, Noxzema, and Kool-Aid. And also stating for the record that “When I grow up, I want to look like Patti Smith, that’s how I feel exactly. Mustache and everything, that sounds great.”